Saturday, January 6, 2018

QUICHE & the grand experiment

No matter how we make it, Papa Bear does not care for quiche.
We tried again, this time with only bacon, onions and cheddar cheese. How could anyone not like lots of bacon, eggs and cheese? It's like eating scrambled eggs or an omelet, right? Miss E and I thought so. Once the quiche was finished we cut a nice wedge and served it with a freshly baked muffin. Papa Bear was a great sport and ate his serving, a bit reluctantly, while Miss E and I anxiously waited for the verdict. It only took one bite and we knew it was a No~Go. We were hopeful but not all that surprised. 
So, it looks like Miss E and I will be eating leftover quiche for a few days.  We are not complaining in the least because we love quiche, no matter what ingredients we use. 
I guess from now on I will just make whatever quiche suits our fancy
since it will be just for we girls.
And, I will save a few eggs to scramble for Papa Bear
with his bacon on the side, 
just how he likes it!

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I love quiche too and yours looks terrific! I'm happy you girls won't let any go to waste. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...