Monday, July 31, 2017

weekend BERRY picking

Trying to stock up on berries before the season is over. 
So far I have been to the farm twice, both early Saturday mornings. The first trip I picked raspberries and the second trip blueberries. I didn't have a lot of time so unfortunately my buckets did not get very full but I tend to be a slow berry picker which doesn't help. I did have a berry picking partner the first time and that was lots of fun. I have a berry picking date for this Saturday too so between the two of us I'm hoping to be able to fill up one of the cute little wagons with lots of buckets this time!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. You'll need to go early to pick on Saturday because it will be so hot. Hopefully all the berries won't be dried up from the temperatures this week!!

    Your photos are juicy and beautiful ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do plan on going early to beat the heat.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...