Thursday, March 24, 2016

Gluten Free Sunday's

Sunday's are typically the day I take the gluten free challenge and attempt to prepare as much of our Sunday Supper gluten free as possible. I try new GF recipes and also convert my favorite recipes by substituting GF products, which is what I did last Sunday for two of the desserts. For the individual blackberry cobblers I cut down one of my recipes, way down, so that it only made two small cobblers since I also made a large Blackberry cobbler { not pictured } using a different recipe and standard ingredients. I was very pleased with how all the desserts turned out.
Our main course was prime rib cooked on the Traeger® along with vegetable skewers and beer bread. We were treated to a wonderful gluten free Pear & Kale salad which was a perfect addition to our meal. 
Sunday Supper was delicious!

Have a terrific Thursday :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh, girl, you do bake up a storm. The food you turn out in your kitchen is amazing. And, well, the Hubster gets some of the credit too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...