Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Post-it Note art ~ doodle challenge

This little project was the result of boredom during an hour long "hold" on a traditional telephone, the old fashioned type that is connected to cords. After listening to the same playlist several times through I started looking around for some doodle inspiration. The only items within reach, due to the length of the stretchy handset cord, was a blue pen, a very old pair of large dull metal scissors and Post-it® brand notes in two sizes; 3" and 1-1/2" with only a few colors in each size but before long I was doodling, then cutting and finally sticking my shapes on a piece of copy paper. Within a short time a cheerful little flower garden had blossomed. I even added a small pink and yellow banner along the top { which isn't shown }. A fun, colorful doodle challenge which also just happens to be my first attempt at Post-it® note art.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday! 

1 comment:

  1. I think you're on to something!!! That is a VERY cute and creative picture that 3M should see. Really, I mean it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...