Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Oreo Cupcakes { chocolate }

I was in charge of bringing dessert last night to my Tuesday night ladies group so I made Oreo Cupcakes and a Bundt Cake { not pictured }.
I was quite short on time so was only able to get a few pictures of the cupcakes only. 
You might have noticed that some cupcakes have mini Oreo's on top and others have large Oreo's. That is because I was surprised to find that there was only 1 small bag of mini's left in the pantry so once I ran out of those I used large Oreo's cut in half. I thought they looked fine either way however I did take all matching cupcakes to serve to my friends after dinner. 
Since there were almost no leftovers I would say the desserts
were a hit!

~ Happy Wednesday ~

1 comment:

  1. For having so much trouble finding enough ingredients in the cupboard to make your desserts, you certainly 'hit a home run'!! They look fantastic! No wonder the girls gobbled them up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...