Friday, May 22, 2015

Breakfast at Tiffany's { menu }

This year I planned a noon brunch for our
Breakfast at Tiffany's 
Mother ~ Daughter Tea Party
since I thought it would be fitting to serve 
fabulous breakfast themed treats.
As usual I had a hard time narrowing down the menu so we had a lot of dainty entrees and utterly divine desserts to choose from.
Tea Party 
Entrees
pictured on the plate above ~ top right
Individual Croissant・Egg・Smoked・Salmon & Dill Casseroles
&
pictured on the plate above ~ top left
Blueberry French Toast Sticks 
{ with mascarpone filling and streusel topping }
Yogurt Parfaits
Fresh Berry Cups
Pancake Stacks
Egg Salad Flower Sandwiches
{ with Ladybug topper! }
Mini BLT's
Tea Party
DESSERTS
above 
White Chocolate covered Strawberries
French Macarons
&
Meringue Cookies
below
Oreo Cupcakes
Powdered Doughnut Holes
Not pictured here is my fancy White Velvet Rose Cake. In my flurry of baking and party preparations I had a few last minute issues with the filling and frosting for the cake. Since I was on a very tight schedule I did not have time to start over and ended up making a completely different mascarpone frosting at the last minute which I used for the filling as well. I was happy to have it frosted but unfortunately did not have time for any fancy decorating. I did end up serving it and while it was simply divine I was disappointed that it was not the beautiful cake I had intended. Oh well, we enjoyed it anyway and I will make it again for another occasion.
In addition to tea I also served individual bottles of sparkling cider in lieu of regular juice. I had also planned on serving my own recipe of blue Tiffany & Co. Punch, however, at the last minute I put on my practical hat and reluctantly decided that although it would be fun it really was not needed. 

I will share the DIY Programs tomorrow along with a few other fun details from our
Breakfast at Tiffany's Tea Party.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. The food was beautifully delicious!!!!.....every mouthful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...