Friday, August 9, 2013

doo•dle¹ {verb, doo•dled, doo•ling,noun}

noun
  1. a design, figure, or the like, made by idle scribbling or drawing
  2. an aimless or casual scribble, design, or sketch; also : a minor work
Just for fun I thought I would share my latest doodle.

 I was inspired by a picture in the new edition of American Patchwork & Quilting Magazine drawn by the featured artist and quilter Tula Pink. I loved her designs and sketches on page 20 so I decided to try and freehand her cute little squirrel. Pretty soon I was adding flowers and then creating my own designs. Fun, Fun, Fun.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Your sketch is wonderful. I hope you come up with a project to use it. What I see is applique with embroidery. I bet it would lend itself well to the 'coloring with crayon' technique. I'll look up the name of the book and send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are numerous realistic structuring organizations who guarantee most extreme quality and guarantee the main position. In any case, in all actuality, the main realistic planning organization is what acknowledges the necessities of the customer and develops an attractive logo which is straightforward yet successful for the development of the business. logo design service

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...