Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Little Wallets {special order}

I made these Little Wallets for a special order back in May. They were used as gift card holders for End of the School Year teacher and classroom helper thank~you gifts.  The purple wallets were for 3 high school freshman girls so we decided on fabric in school colors, an animal print to represent the mascot and a music motif on the inside since the girls are very involved in music in both school and church. I also personalized the inside with some words that were special to all three girls. The other 3 Little Wallets were chosen from my inventory as well as matching tissue pockets. 

This week I started working on another fun Little Wallet special order. I finished the sample yesterday so now I am ready to start on the order and, if I have time, maybe I'll make a few extra's!

Blessings~ 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I'll get to see some this weekend?????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...