Friday, August 2, 2013

2" cakestand {summer sewing challenge!}

There are some mornings that I'm up even earlier than usual and this was one of those mornings. It was 4am and was I was trying to figure out something quiet to work on when I remembered my mother telling me earlier in the week about A "Little" Summer Sewing challenge she started in July. The challenge was to piece one, 2" cakestand each
day in July and by the end of the month you end up with a total of 31 baskets to make into a little summer basket quilt. So early this morning after finding the directions and more inspiration here I tried my making my first 2" cakestand. 
1 finished ~ 30 to go!

Happy August!

1 comment:

  1. I posted a comment yesterday! Where did it go????
    Anyhow, your block is perfectly beautiful!!!! I am working on #11 but have no intention of making 31.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...