Wednesday, March 27, 2013

an itsy~bitsy doily

for my 
sewing machine!
I LOVE my new 
Spool Pin Doily!
{A "Grand Surprise" from MOM}

My sisters and I each received one of these sweet Spool Pin Doilies last Saturday while at coffee with our parents. Mom had a little bag full of doilies she had crocheted in both ecru and red  which she pulled from her purse and spread on the table so we could choose the one we wanted. For now I have placed mine on the outside spool pin of my sewing machine so that it is not hidden by the spool of thread
 but always in full view.
 Such a fun little accessory for our sewing machines.

thank~you MOM!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so very welcome, my dear!! And that spool of thread marked 29¢ came from your Grandfather' general store in Iowa (circa 1950) . It's very old and precious!!! (smile)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...