Saturday, March 9, 2013

Chocolate Cake or Lemon Cupcakes? {I couldn't decide...}

....so I just made...
...BOTH!
I made these desserts for a Birthday we celebrated on Friday. 
For the Lemon Cupcakes I covered the top of the warm cupcakes with a lemon glaze. Once the glaze soaked in and the cupcakes had cooled I filled the middle with homemade lemon curd and frosted them with cream cheese frosting sprinkled with lemon zest. 
The Chocolate Cake is a two layer buttermilk, espresso cake with mascarpone frosting.

Have a HAPPY Day!

5 comments:

  1. Yummy!! I'll have one of each!!! :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an extravagant array of culinary delights! And so beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those look fantastic! I'm sure they were delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...