Tuesday, February 5, 2013

HAPPY National Pancake Day!

To celebrate
 NationalPancakeDay 
I made some 
pancakes & sausage 
Breakfast  Muffins 
 These are so easy to make ahead and a great
 grab~and~go breakfast.

 On Saturday, while I was making biscuits and gravy, I cooked some extra sausage and saved half to use for the muffins and eggs which I made yesterday.  After greasing the muffin cups I filled the bottom with the sausage, made my favorite pancake recipe and filled the cups about 2/3rds full with the batter. In a few of the cups I covered the sausage with an egg and baked those together with the pancake muffins. I will toast some english muffins or toaster biscuits, put a egg in between and make breakfast sandwiches for another easy breakfast to pack for work or grabbing on the go. 

Happy National Pancake Day!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I've never heard or thought of baking pancake batter in a muffin cup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It is an easy way to send breakfast to work.

      Delete
  4. YUM, Jennifer! I haven't been by for a while, and now I am drooling...

    You sure have some pretty fonts and little graphic gadgets. Love how you post your pics.

    Your family is so lucky to have all that yummy stuff cooked for them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...