Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Mashed Potatoes
P. '93
"You put it in water on top of the oven and cook it. I don't know how long. When it's done, take the skin off and smash it with a fork - it takes a long time. My Mom uses a special thing like a big circle with lines on it and a straight handle to smash it.
Also at Thanksgiving we have turkey. My Mom makes some fruit salad. I have a little brother and a big brother and that's our favorite kind of fruit salad. My Mom makes all kinds of salads."

●  ●  ●  

from my list of one thousand gifts

::my husband::our children::family::friends::friends of friends::DIY repair::hummingbirds in November::encouraging words::warm fires::

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever,
his faithfulness continues through all generations.
Psalm 100: 4~5

 ●  ●  ●  

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

  1. Through the eyes of a child...... Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...