Monday, November 19, 2012

butterfinger treats {recipe}

Earlier in November I shared these 
oh so YUMMY
no~bake
and since then I have received requests for the recipe, the directions for which were simply told to me by my mother{thanks Mom!}.

So here are the
3 ingredients
& 
3 easy steps 
to make

Butterfinger Treats:

{ingredients: Ritz® Crackers, Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter, Chocolate Almond Bark}
1. Spread peanut butter on the top of a cracker. Place a second cracker on top of the peanut butter creating a sandwich.
2. In a small bowl melt chocolate almond bark in the microwave.
3. Dip cracker sandwich in chocolate making sure to cover completely. Place on wax paper until chocolate is cool and firm.
That's it!
ENJOY!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, Mmmmm, good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family has been making these with creamy Jif since Carter was in office. They were called Jimmy Carters when we got the recipe, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea the "recipe" had been around that long however I'm not surprised sine they are so good!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...