Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Vintage Easter Eggs

I made some of the vintage eggs with pages out of old hymnals from my childhood church which was also the church we were married in. For the other eggs I used old sewing patterns that were used by my mother to make clothes for my sisters and me when we were little and patterns I used to make clothes for my children when they were younger which makes these eggs...
Eggstra special!


I am linking here:

from my list of
one thousand gifts:
::safe travel on Sunday::singing in the car with the our college and high school kids::computer help from John::white daffodils::
::morning rainbows ::
Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth. Genesis 9:15-17

::the birth of our precious "EASTER baby" 24 years ago::

Happy Birthday Peter!!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you used the old sewing patterns and the hymnal pages...love the vintage effect they create. Also the smocking technique used on the beautiful eggs in your previous post is absolutely gorgeous...those are to be treasured for ever!Thanks for sharing and for your sweet visit. Happy Easter to you and yours!~Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouraging words! Happy Easter!

      Delete
  2. I especially love the eggs with music!! AND I especially love the egg in the nest. and, and, and............... all of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Can't wait to show you what I'm working on now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...