Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Newlyweds "1st Christmas" ornament

The paper inside the glass ornament is the newlyweds actual wedding invitation which I cut into strips. All the details about their wedding such as their names, date, time, place, etc. are inside and visible through the clear glass,
 making it an extra special keepsake.  
I keep changing the embellishments on the top but otherwise it's finished. 
 Here are a few things I've tried so far....  

organza bow with silk ribbon hanger
 printed date and punched heart
satin ribbon with a touch of sparkly tulle
metal stamped date and twisted wire

Can't wait to surprise them! 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, I'm sure the newlyweds will love whatever you end up choosing. My favorite is picture #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie! That makes 2 votes for #1 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...