Saturday, December 3, 2011

Candy, Cookies, Cards & Carols

I started my Christmas baking yesterday while I worked on our Christmas cards and listened to Christmas music. A little Christmas multi-tasking. I began in the kitchen with some quick family favorites and left some of the other traditional treats to make when everyone is home. In between batches of goodies I edited photos for our cards, and, if the final photo turns out how I hope, I will be so pleased.   

Candy Cane Bark
Almond Toffee
 Scandinavian Almond Bars
Soon all the platters and bowls will be filled with all types of seasonal candy, cookies and cakes. 
YUM.

And just for fun, here is a new Christmas song I was sent this week. 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't started any holiday baking yet, but I do have the house decorated a little and the Mister put the electric candles in the living room window. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Suzy Homemaker,

    Your goodies look DELICIOUS and decadent!! I wish I was handy in the kitchen. Plus, your close-up photography is crazy good!

    I get kinda depressed when I read your blog...(just kidding. it's lovely:-)

    -Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maggie! Emily has been giving me tips on my picture taking. Those middle school photography classes are coming in handy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...