Wednesday, June 1, 2011

teacher appreciation

This is a simple fabric book that I pieced
 with various music and school themed fabrics 
and gave to our piano teacher at the end of the school year. 
An easy project that can be custom made for any 
special person or occasion.

Cover
Inside pages
Inside pages
The page below on the right has a plain block in the middle which we used to write a personal note. We wrote the message in pencil first and then traced over it with a permanent pen.
Back

For instructions and inspiration I used Fabric Picture Books by Gwen Marston

you might also like: childhood memories basket

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about making a book again. It's been quite a long time since I've done one. You inspire me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could help. Can't wait to see what type of book you make this time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...