Sunday, June 12, 2011

sparkles & happy eyes...

....was the theme for our "baseball moms" get together to celebrate my upcoming Birthday. Everyone wore something with sparkles and their "happy eyes" which is a reference to a cute story I shared with my friends awhile back regarding a sweet remark our boys made about my eyes on a camping trip years ago.   

This is the fabulous food everyone made
 and it was just as good as it looks! 




The Birthday dessert was this amazing homemade Mango Raspberry Tart.
It was not only beautiful but absolutely delicious!



A pleasant summer evening sitting outside enjoying delicious food and the company of great friends...
what a wonderful gift!


2 comments:

  1. That food makes my mouth water!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food was great and so are the "baseball moms"!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...