Monday, June 26, 2023

"MOOSE" card

We MOOSE our youngest son and his girlfriend so much that we went to Alaska to see them. They will not be there much longer so we wanted visit them one more time before they move. 
The week before we departed I made a little thank you card to take.
A MOOSE themed card seemed like fun.
It is not every day that you get to see real "moose"...
...OR
 make "moose" themed cards!
Needless to say, I did not have any moose paper or craft supplies so I decided to draw a moose instead. Once the moose was finished I free~hand cut a simple pine tree for the side and paper punched some tags. Of course it required a lot of hearts and a big "hugs and kisses" stamp!
It was hard to decide on what words to use for the front however it all came together right before we departed. I love when a plan comes together! 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...