Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Nothing But Sweets!

We are a family that loves sweets. 
So, when I found out that our parents were low on sweet treats I knew it was time to bake.
Apparently all the desserts from the last delivery had been consumed so I got the green light to bring a few more. 
Since it is pear season and ours are ripe and ready to use I made a Pear Pie as well as 4 mini pies. 
The single serving size worked great.
Once the pies had cooled I put them in the refrigerator while I finished the rest of the baking and, wouldn’t you know, I forgot to pack them for delivery.
Needless to say, we have a lot of pie to eat. 
Luckily I had also made this classic chocolate cake. YUM! Hopefully this dessert delivery, minus the pie unfortunately, will hold them over. In the meantime, the planning is underway for the next MOH.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...