Friday, September 27, 2019

DIY Velvet & Wool Acorns

This was the most unexpected wonderful little fall project. 
Last week I saw these acorn caps next to a curb in a parking lot. Of course they caught my eye so I picked them up to get a closer look. I thought they were cute but tossed them up next to the bushes and left. A few days later they were back on the pavement in the same place and did not move for another full day. By this time I realized I could use them to make cute fall acorns so the following morning I picked up all that I could find and took them home.
Thankfully I had some scraps of velvet and wool in my stash and could start experimenting. 
I have only made a few so far but was anxious to share my find. Hopefully I will have more to post soon.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...