Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Ooh la la ~ It's Tea Party Time!

The invitations have been sent and we are busy preparing for our annual
Mother ~ Daughter Tea Party.
This years theme is a French Queen Bee Tea which will be served at our very own Patisserie! To get things started I needed to come up with an invitation that would fit the theme.
The stationery store sold out of the paper I was using, in one day I might add, so I had to choose another pattern.  Since I was short on time I used both patterns and ended up with two cute versions of the invitations. 
Fun Fact: This year will "bee" our 
10 Year Anniversary!
This was the invitation to our tea party in 2009 so I thought it would be fun to use the Queen Bee theme again. 
There you have it. The theme is set and the busy bees are getting ready for a fun mother ~ daughter tea party

Have a Beeautiful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...