Monday, May 20, 2019

Queen Bee Patisserie ~ Tea Party: Dainty Pastries

It is hard to decide which is better at a tea party; Savory Treats or Dainty Pastries! I am glad I do not have to choose since it is all so good. Last week I posted our Savory Treats and I am finally back to share the fun petite sweets. 
As I mentioned in my last post, this year was our 10 Year Tea Party Anniversary so to commemorate the milestone I decided to repeat the Bee theme again.  In fact, I made the Lemon Bee Cake pictured above for our tea party back in 2009 so I decided to make one this year as well. 
These little Caramel Mousse Stingers were easy to make and delicious.
Chocolate embossed Bees were the perfect toppers for the Honey Bee Cupcakes and also for the Chocolate Cupcakes both shown below. They were quick and easy to make.
The Bee Stamp cookies were also really cute however the first recipe I tried did not work as well as I had hoped so I made another batch using my trusted sugar cookie recipe. They turned out much better the second time around. 
The sugar cookie edges weren't quite as smooth however they looked adorable and tasted great. You can never go wrong with sugar cookies. 
More Bee's of course!
For these mini Bees Knees Cupcakes I made bumble bee toppers with chocolate covered almonds. These sweet little bee's appeared in several places since I made extra. 
Our buffet was covered with Dainty treats however I forgot to get a photo before our guests arrived. These were taken earlier when I moved them to make more room in the kitchen. 
Chocolate covered strawberries are a tradition at our tea parties.
There was a nice variety of sweet treats and the best part is that most of us tried them all!

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...