Wednesday, August 30, 2017

TYM: fence progress ~ phase 3

Our new fence is actually a 4 phase project. 
Since it borders 4 different properties each section was completed at a different time. The project started last fall and the hubs has now almost completed phase 3. He was short a few boards so has a small section left to finish however I snapped a quick photo of his progress. Next up, the fire pit retaining wall. Hopefully the retaining wall will go as fast as the fence.
Also,
here are some of my doodles and lettering from this week.
I really should get some nice paper to doodle on but this works too. 

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! Beautiful lettering!!! I especially love the pineapple one. (naturally) :-) You and Emily must have had a grand time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...