Tuesday, May 23, 2017

DIY Tea Cup Bird Feeder ~ Mother's Day Gift

A tea cup bird feeder seemed like the perfect Mother's Day gift since the theme of our mother ~ daughter tea party this year was
The first thing I had to find was the perfect tea cup. Everywhere I went I checked out cups and saucers. They didn't necessarily have to match, it could be old or new and, if possible, had to be somewhat sturdy since it would be outside in the elements.
It took weeks of searching but I finally found the perfect set while I was at out of town, at OSU Mom's Weekend, and it was definitely worth the wait. Once I got home I glued it all together, printed up a tag with instructions, filled a bag with bird seed, wrapped it all up with cellophane and tied it with satin ribbon.
Hopefully it will be a fun reminder of all our special mother ~ daughter tea parties.
I think our garden could use a Tea Cup bird feeder!

Happy Tuesday!! 

1 comment:

  1. Not only do I love the bird feeder, so do the birds. It needs refilling again. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...