Wednesday, May 7, 2014

NEW Little Wallet/Tissue Pocket ~ sets { ALPHA GAMMA DELTA rose collection }

I made some new Little Wallets and Tissue Pockets last week. I packaged them in sets, 4 sets in all, to donate to the Alpha Gamma Delta Mom's Weekend Auction which was held last Saturday. The morning started with a lovely brunch at the sorority followed by the live auction. It was a lot of fun.  
The pictures of the Little Wallets and Tissue Pockets are not the best due to fact that I took them in the car just before going to the brunch. After I had parked the car and was gathering up the packages to take into the sorority it occurred to me that I had not taken any pictures. I quickly pulled out the Little Wallets and Tissue Pockets, set them on the passenger seat and took 3 pictures, which you see here, and then wrapped them all up again. When I finally looked at my pictures I noticed a little bit of faded printing in the corner of one photo and realized I had put them on top of the Mom's Weekend schedule which actually is nice. 

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. The wallets are adorable!! Where did you get the AGD Greek letters???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...