Friday, July 12, 2019

DIY custom Cornhole game

Cornhole is such a great game for all ages. In fact, we like it such much we have made 4 sets so far. 
Several weeks ago we had a 60th Anniversary Celebration for our folks which was held in their backyard. I had asked Mr. Wonderful if he would make a special set of Cornholes for the occasion. He agreed to build the boxes and then have them professionally covered as long as I designed the image. That sounded like a good deal to me so he got busy building the boxes while I figured out a design. 
He works fast so he had the boxes ready in no time. I was not far behind with the designs. Our party theme was Denim & Diamonds so I used a denim background and decided to make the two designs slightly different. Once I had them finished he sent them over to our friend who made the design into the awesome overlays. 
The Cornholes turned out just how I had hoped and were fun addition to the party. 

Go here to see our other customs corn hole games

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...