Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cream Horns

These pretty little Cream Horns were on my December baking list, however, I had not found time to make them until yesterday. They are relatively quick and easy to make and were the perfect last minute dessert to make for a spontaneous dinner party a friends house.

To achieve the cone shape for this fanciful dessert I really needed metal horns however, I only had one, so I made the rest out of tin foil which worked fairly well.
These pretty little Cream Horns were fun to make,  very easy to serve,
and they are so good I might make another batch for New Years!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you finally were able to make your cream horns. They look marvelous!!!! Very clever to use foil for the 'horn'. You're so smart!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...