Monday, July 11, 2016

Nicaragua 2016 ~ craft night

Popping in to share my upcoming mission trip craft projects and supplies. We are heading to Nicaragua as part of a Medical Team through Forward Edge. We have two doctors, some nurses and a support team and that will be setting up Medical Clinics as well as a pharmacy in villages outside of town and will assist local doctors. We will be staying on a campus for at~risk girls and will be eating and doing activities with them when we get back from the clinics each day. 
I was asked to provide craft projects for the girls to work on the last night we are there so I have been preparing kits and supplies to take.
It all needs to fit in my suit case and carry on and needs to be suitable for a range of ages so it puts some limits on what we can do however I think I have come up with a couple fun things that will work.
We will make some Bedazzled Water Bottles and some cute Felt Bookmarks and if time allows I will have an bonus project ready. Check back soon for more details on our Mission Trip and an update on the craft projects. 

Have a Great Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...