Saturday, August 13, 2016

Happy August, Happy Saturday!

Boy, it's hard to believe the dog days of summer are behind us and now only a couple more weeks left in August. In a blink of an eye summer has come and { almost } gone leaving behind many completed summer projects { yay! } as well as projects still in the works and others on the waiting list, fun times with family and friends and a very special trip. As always I have taken many pictures of all of these things during the summer and I am in the process of organizing and editing so that I can begin posting them. 
As always, I am enjoying our dahlia's. I was taking pictures of our fence replacement/tree removal project the last couple weeks and got distracted by the pretty flowers. 
One of my recent projects was putting up apples. The gravenstein apples are on now and my parents picked a huge box full for me. Last weekend I prepared them for the freezer and also made 16 apple dumplings { 12 regular and 4 gluten free } for Sunday Supper. We all agree they make the best apple dumplings and pies. 

Have a fun in the sun Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back! The memory of your apple dumplings makes my mouth water. (grin)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...