Saturday, October 24, 2015

Pumpkin Play Quilt .... making progress

I have been working on this cute little quilt the last couple weeks. The faces are not actually finished yet so the quilt below is how it really looks. I will be using buttons to make the faces but I looked through all of mine and discovered I don't have nearly enough however before I had a chance to go out and buy buttons my mother offered to let me look through her collection...even better! I look forward to creating 5 little pumpkin button faces with her.
In the meantime, I am still looking for fabric for one border. I actually bought all of the fabric for this project in September at the Stitchin' Post in Sisters, Oregon during our family getaway. I had taken my pattern along knowing that we would make a visit{s} to one of our favorite quilt stores. I found lots of great fabric there for my little quilt but had a hard time deciding on one border section and decided to think about it since most of my family was sitting outside on the bench waiting for me. Our intentions were to go into Sisters one more time but unfortunately we didn't make it back and now I am still looking for the border fabric. Maybe I will get out today and search for fabric and hopefully have this finished soon.

Have a Super Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Your post came through. Your little quilt is looking good. Buttons will be there soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...