Thursday, February 6, 2014

Super Bowl recap { chalkboard, cupcakes, DIY cookie cutter }

A couple weeks ago we hosted a last minute NFL Playoff Party. I wanted to decorate and had lots of ideas however there wasn't much time to prepare so to make things simple I went with team colors for the table cloth, paper plates and napkins, all of which I already had on hand, and used my football bowl for chips. I also had just enough time to write on my lazy susan chalkboard for another quick and easy table decoration. 
I made FOOTBALL CUPCAKES for the Super Bowl Game.
At the last minute {4 hours before kick~off} I decided I wanted to make some FOOTBALL CUPCAKES for the Super Bowl Party we were going to.  I didn't have a football shaped cookie cutter and since I wanted all the cookies the same shape and size that meant I had to come up with a way to cut uniform cookies and this is what I came up with. The football cookies turned out a little bigger than I wanted but they worked. 
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH GINGERSNAP COOKIE FOOTBALLS
Congrats SEATTLE Seahawks!

1 comment:

  1. Jen- Those are so cute. Such a great idea! - Lu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...