Friday, December 6, 2013

Initiation Brunch {DIY floral gift card}

We recently attended 
Miss E's 
special 
Sorority Initiation Brunch. 
The official Alpha Gamma Delta flowers are Red and Buff roses so to celebrate initiation we took Miss E a bouquet which included a personalized DIY floral gift card.
I was in a hurry when I took the pictures so the photos I took of the front of the envelope didn't turn out very well. I will take some new pictures once she brings the card home and then I will get those posted. 

Happy Happy Friday!
 

2 comments:

  1. I love the paper doily edge on the card. How clever to make the envelop from paper covered with roses!!! Perfect for the special "initiate" !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper doily edge on the card. How clever to make the envelop from paper covered with roses!!! Perfect for the special "initiate" !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...