Thursday, May 23, 2013

GRAD prep

The end of the school year is quickly approaching and our youngest child is
GRADUATING
from high school
so I am now in 
GRAD PREP MODE! 
I have been busy preparing and my list of ideas keeps growing and growing however I am trying my best to narrow down the number of projects and recipes to a reasonable and attainable size and hopefully get everything finished before the big day. I do have a few projects checked off the to~do list already and hope to start taking photos soon so that I can get them posted. I revealed one of my surprises to the 
"GRAD" today and she loved it so I am
happy, happy, happy! 

Have a Wonderful Day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm anxiously awaiting to see what you 'have up your sleeve' this time!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...