Friday, October 26, 2012

artichoke/sun~dried tomato QUICHE { a before school brunch~for two }

Yesterday I made this yummy quiche for a special little "mother/daughter" brunch before school.
I had been told about a crustless sun~dried tomato quiche in the deli case at Market of Choice which sounded so good and inspired me to look for a recipe with some of  the same ingredients. I discovered several different recipes but finally narrowed it down to this one and 
it was 
WONDERFUL! 

You can find the original recipe here or use the version below which I modified slightly to reflect my substitution of oil~packed, marinated sun~dried tomatoes.
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. This quiche looks absolutely divine!!! I'm going to have to give it a try one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...