Monday, August 20, 2012

Sunday Sewing Project { little wallet }

love, Love, LOVE
 this 
"little wallet"!!

Originally I had planned on making one of these fun "little wallets" after seeing them at the Stitchin' Post this summer but instead
Emm's beat me to it. 
Sunday evening she whipped out the first one which she is going to give as a birthday present. She even made a little matching "happy birthday" card that she slipped into one of the pockets {not shown}. 
So cute. 

We both agree this is an easy and fun project to make, in fact, she is making more "little wallets" this week! After that I think I'll try making a few. 
for the "little wallet" pattern go here

Linking up At The Picket Fence

Happy Monday!


4 comments:

  1. Good job, Ems!!! She amazes me. Her girlfriend will be so surprised. It's very special to get a homemade gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has already made another one and plans on making more today. :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE IT !!!!!!! I need one with a pineapple :) great job Ems.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...