Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DARN Good Chocolate Cake


Did I mention
this is
DARN Good Chocolate Cake?!
That is actually the name of the recipe
and the name fits.
Chocolate lover's will love this moist, chocolate-y cake as well as anyone that needs to make a DARN good dessert in a hurry because
it is also
DARN Easy to make!
This recipe was given to me so I'm not sure exactly where it originated although some online sources I found give credit to this cookbook. You can also find the recipe here.
As you can see I like to dust my cake with powered sugar and top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream.
YUM!!

On another note...
We woke up to snow again this morning and it continues to snow off and on. It is sticking but not much accumulation. Mostly it just melts. Blue sky keeps appearing and disappearing and every now and then the sun peeks out from behind a cloud 
and all the while 
little snow flakes come and go.
The weather is giving us a bit of everything today which must mean spring is on the way. 

1 comment:

  1. I can see I will need to make one of these cakes soon. Love that chocolate (smile)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...