Thursday, January 19, 2012

mailed with ♥ L•O•V•E ♥

Yesterday I was so excited to find this heart sealed envelope in our mailbox. Even more exciting....the return address....it was "MOM mail"! The envelope was a bit puffy and a little squishy which piqued my curiosity.  As I walked back to the house I gently squeezed the hidden contents between my fingers trying to guess 
what I might find inside
?????? 
 It didn't take long to discover I had received a 
Grand Surprise...
 a LOVEly
felted wool ♥alentine candle wrap!
A Valentines gift from my parents
handmade with LOVE
by
my MOM!!!
Total cuteness!
I absolutely L•O•V•E love it!!
I couldn't wait to try it out so I immediately grabbed some candles and tied it on.
this

OR
this
So many choices, sew cute! 

A special  felt(ed wool) Valentines Day keepsake!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...