Tuesday, October 11, 2011

soccer mom

in her soccer rain gear!
I must say, the waterproof poncho isn't the most fashionable outerwear but I achieved my goal,
I managed to stay 
DRY
and so did my ski coat, fleece zip out coat, fleece jacket, fleece vest and long sleeved fleece shirt, jeans, rain boots, purse and wool stadium blanket 
after two extremely rainy games last night at two different fields.
Oh, and did I mention, I was warm too!
After getting drenched at a soccer game last week I thought the poncho was worth a try and I think I may be onto something, although, I might need to be the trend setter as no other spectators were sporting the new poncho look.

And, to warm up after the game:
Hot homemade chili with toppings, fresh apple cider and Apple Crisp w/whipped cream...YUM!

1 comment:

  1. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to stay warm and snug. Looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...