Saturday, October 8, 2011

BOOtiful black & white

DIY decorating for Halloween.
 Most of the items on my black & white Halloween table I made with things that were recycled, repurposed or reused such as the leaves that I cut from pages of old books and sheet music plus recycled ribbon, rafia and netting. I also painted a pumpkin to match as well as some eucalyptus and twigs that I saved from an old arrangement, printed a little banner and a pick, added few purchased decorations that I snagged on clearance over the years and 
Wha La
a Bootiful black & white theme table for Halloween! 


3 comments:

  1. Your arrangement is specBOOcular! Clever, clever, clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your table looks great. I agree very clever ideas and on a budget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Now that I have a theme going I keep finding things to add. I may need to get a bigger table...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...