Monday, January 12, 2015

Cannoli Cups { progressive dinner ~ desserts }

Saturday night was our annual Holiday Progressive Dinner, which is usually in December but due to conflicts it was pushed out to January. The houses that were hosting left their Christmas lights, trees and decorations up to keep the occasion festive. Each year we choose 3 host houses for appetizers, main course and desserts and the remaining 6 families sign up to cook and help with one of the courses. I was on the dessert team again this year and offered to make cupcakes, cheesecake and these cute little Cannoli cups.
I will be back with my Snowflake cupcakes tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Monday!

4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful!!! If I'd been at the party I'd have wanted one of each..... or more! (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous!! I'll take one of each!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It sounds like I will need to make a batch for you to try!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...