Monday, November 28, 2016

Game Day ~ appetizers

Last Saturday was the CIVIL WAR football game between the 
Oregon State Beavers and UofO Ducks.
Since we watched the game at home I made up a few quick and easy snacks.
These Tator Tot Bombs were a request from our youngest son and I just happened to have all the ingredients on hand. 
I also happened to have a few extra divided containers on hand which I purchased last week to use as take home containers for leftover Thanksgiving dinner. They worked great as individual chips and dip holders while watching the game. 

{I also filled one of these handy dandy divided containers with homemade Pumpkin Pie and Whipped Cream to send back to college with Miss E which was perfect!}
These yummy treats below were supposed to be served as an appetizer on Thanksgiving. I had actually made the filling on Wednesday evening and then forgot about it until after everyone had left after Thanksgiving dinner.  It wasn't  until I was putting away the last of the leftovers that I discovered it in the back of the refrigerator. We had had plenty of appetizers on Thanksgiving so it is no wonder I didn't miss it.
However, I really was quite pleased to have something already mixed up and ready to bake which saved on time and clean up.  These Spinach Bacon Cheese Puffs were delicious and they turned out to be a perfect addition to our Game Day snacks. 
It was a good day of football and a 
GREAT day for the Beavers!

GO BEAVS!!

1 comment:

  1. Wowzer!!! Another party filled with delicious and beautiful tidbits.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...