Thursday, February 5, 2015

SUPER BOWL Party 2015 { football party favors, stamped sugar cookies, cupcakes }

A few weeks ago I was preparing to host a Super Bowl Party and then at the last minute plans changed and we ended up going to our friends house to watch the game. Since I knew that their grandchildren were also going to be there I thought it would be fun to take party favors for the kids so I made some Football Treat Bags over the weekend. The footballs were easy and fun to make however they took a little longer than I expected which put me behind so by the time they were done and all the baking was finished it was literally time to leave. Unfortunately I only had time to snap a few quick pictures before heading out the door and was so disappointed when I discovered on Monday that I only had taken two of the cupcakes and one of the cookies.
The cupcakes were
chocolate with chocolate buttercream frosting 
topped with 
peanut butter football truffles.
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun grand surprise for the children!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...